![]() |
| Jet skiing on Mission Bay |
Jet Skiing
The whole family went jet skiing for the first time on Mission Bay. We rented two jet skis and went out for an hour to play in the water with a Groupon that Kevin found. What is sad is that I was not able to capture a picture of Brandon and Kevin on the jet ski; however, he managed to snap one of Ashley and I. Unfortunately, I am about as white as the jet ski itself and was worried about getting sunburned. Quite embarrassing, yet my children will not endure the same challenges that I do whenever in the sun.
Brandon and Kevin has such big smiles on their faces and were going over 30 mph while Ashley and I prefered more of the scenic tour of a slower pace and to minimize the cold salt water on our legs. Factoring in the wind with the wetness, we elected to go more conservative while the guys were all about the speed. Overall response from the family? "We want to do it again!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment