I am continually proud of Ashley and Brandon and consider myself to be so lucky to have them as my kids. Although they have their sister/brother moments, they honestly are very thoughtful and considerate of each other and look out for one another.
A recent example of this is the school's fund-raiser to obtain Box Tops for Education which is in essence a coupon worth 10¢ each that helps schools earn cash for the things they need. We participated and made sure they each submitted their share which benefited Brandon as his class won. For the winning class, they were awarded a pizza party and the text below is from the letter and drawing that Brandon submitted to the librarian asking if he could share his pizza slices with his sister and showed how it could be split. This made me very proud and glad to see they do care about one another.
Hello Mrs. Radford since I am in Mrs. Brunker's class, I was thinking that my sinster and I can split my 2 pizza slices. Do you no why? Because I won the paece week pizza party! Have a nice week!!! So can we split my 2 slices of pizza/ Please sind me a letter saying yes or no OK? Thank you from Brandon

No comments:
Post a Comment