Brandonism of the Week

Brandon displaying his money.  Note
the Post-It on his bed frame.
The tooth fairy came and made an appearance overnight as Brandon lost yet another tooth.  He had a baby tooth fall out about five days ago but he did not want to place it under his pillow quite yet in exchange for money.  However, he finally relented and put his tooth under his pillow but apparently was afraid he would forget to validate if the tooth fairy came or not.  To his satisfaction and pleasant surprise, he found $1.00 in place of his baby tooth under his pillow.

When waking him up for school this morning, I noticed the orange Post-It strategically placed where Brandon had written down, "look under pellow (sic) for money."

I decided to question him about it where he replied that he did not want to forget about the money but knew that he would forget and though this would be a good idea.  Smart boy because at least he had the ability to know his memory would not be at optimum performance first thing in the morning.
Brandon's gentle reminder

2 comments:

  1. How did Conleigh find this blog? I don't know. But I am impressed with Brandon's handwriting.

    ReplyDelete