Brandonism of the Week

What's one of the things you notice about this rather generic, innocent photo?  Is it perhaps the trumpet sticking out of Brandon's backpack/roller rather than being in the trumpet case located on the left side of this picture?  Apparently, he was in a rush to get to Boys and Girls Club that he could not find the time to put the trumpet into the case for safe keeping.
Before leaving, he put the trumpet in its rightful place and we then proceeded to get into the car.  I needed to run to Ralph's grocery store before heading home as I needed two items, but unfortunately, nothing is quick with children in tow.  Since Ashley and  Brandon were with me, I learned that Brandon has appointed himself as "Coupon Man", trying to find the free coupons displayed within the store.  We left with about 7 coupons that he now thinks he can post online for people to buy and make a profit.  Ashley just shook her head in disbelief.

No comments:

Post a Comment