Brandonism of the Week

Brandon's Nightshirt
We love our son a lot, but yet we still don't fully understand his thought process sometimes.  Tonight as he was getting ready for bed, Brandon finished brushing his teeth, flossing, and rinsing with his fluoride mouthwash.  He proceeded into his bedroom where he was wearing an x-large size Padre t-shirt (he received it as a promotional give-away at the last home game for the season) and I asked him to give me a hug and kiss.  He puttered around a few seconds and I had to pull him over to me.  While trying to get my hug and kiss, Kevin waited near his bed to say goodnight, but unknown to us, Brandon had taken off his underwear and was now au naturel (and in all his glory).

When I went to hug him and patted his lower torso, I discovered that he was commando and lifted his shirt up to confirm.  Yep - nothing there.  I then asked him to put some underwear on; however, he said he wanted to wear his birthday suit to bed because it gets too hot (yet remember, he's still wearing the large shirt).  Kevin simply looked at me, shook his head, and I had to help dress my son again at the tender age of nine.  Only our Brandon...

No comments:

Post a Comment