Brandonism of the Week


Picking up the kids from the Boys and Girls Club of San Dieguito on their school campus, I was surprised by Brandon's sense of urgency.  Upon realizing that I was ready to take them home, Brandon proceeded to dig in his backpack and pull out a flower he had picked for his 'mommy'.

Ashley and Brandon had a field trip to Golden Spoon, a frozen yogurt shop down the street, with other kids.  While apparently enjoying their dessert on the walk back, Brandon found a flowering plant, proceeded to pick it, and place it in his pocket.  He then wanted to put it in a safe place, which is where the uncovered beauty was found.  Upon his instruction, I took it home, placed it in water, and kept it in a safe place.  His little act of kindness is truly a special gift and one that he has followed in his big sister's steps, Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment