Ashley and I were in the car driving home from one of Brandon's baseball practices Friday night when she noticed an elderly person walking along the side of the street, probably someone in their late 60's if not early 70's. That, in itself, was not the problem; however, it was their attire which caused concern.
Being a little bothered by what she saw, Ashley quickly commented, "Why do old people wear such short shorts these days?" After a little lull, she seemed to finish her thought with, "Don't they know they are scaring the community?" I busted out laughing as her comment struck me as funny yet accurate. I don't want to see an elderly people in skimpy attire either and think her point is well noted.
Maybe she should start a long t-shirt campaign to educate that population with some catchy quip that would also have a dual function of covering their short shorts.
No comments:
Post a Comment