Christmas Holidays - Over and Out

Here was the parting picture to our Christmas in Monterrey with Kevin's family.  After this moment was captured and our bellies were full from brunch, we all went our separate ways.

Helen, Richard & Sebastien started their drive back to Fullerton.  Kevin and I began our nine-hour haul down to San Diego via Highway 1 Pacific Coast Highway with the dogs (of which Daisy got sick on the curvy roads).  Shirley, Ward & Keenan had the largest party with Ginny, Ahma, Ashley, and Brandon joining them to hang out another week in San Francisco.

It was nice to see all of his family and I know they love it since it gives them an opportunity to stay connected with each other which is important.  Next year's location was asked but I'm just going to focus on next month and getting back into some semblance of a routine.
(front row): Shirley, Karri, Brandon, Ahma, Ashley & Richard
(back row): Keenan, Ward, Kevin, Ginny, Helen & Sebastien
plus all the dogs: Rex, Daisy, WaWa & Cheeto

No comments:

Post a Comment