I was so proud when we received an email from Ashley's teacher letting us know that she would be receiving an award the following week. It was then coincidental that Brandon's teacher would notify us the night before to let us know that Brandon had been selected for an award on the same date/time (Brandon's teacher is not very well organized).
So on Tuesday morning, Kevin and I trekked up to the school so both our children could receive an award that they were not aware that they would receive. Kevin and I were so proud of each of them for their special talents, but it was cute to see they were somewhat modest and embarrassed to have been called out with such recognition. Not all students at the school receive the award, so it's an honor and special recognition.
 |
| Mrs. Brunker announcing Brandon being selected |
 |
| Brandon after receiving his award |
 |
| Mrs. Sleet announcing Ashley as the recipient |
 |
| Ashley after getting her award |
No comments:
Post a Comment