While at the Broken Yolk, a popular breakfast place in San Diego, I was escorting the kids one by one to the restroom and back. Ashley was first to make the trek to the loo and she was task oriented. Brandon, on the other hand, was quite the opposite as we shuffled into the larger bathroom stall to start the festivities. After locking the stall, I asked Brandon to proceed to move toward the toilet since he was standing in the far corner of the stall. He proceeded to unzip, at which time he asked me if he could be the 'Long Ranger.'
Unsure what he was asking and knowing Brandon all too well, I asked him to clarify what he was inquiring about. He proceeded to tell me that he wanted to stand in the corner and see if he could aim his pee into the toilet from the corner without missing. Without missing a beat, he proceeded to then reiterate how he would be the 'Long (peeing) Ranger." I informed him he could not and shuffled him toward the toilet while trying to hide my laughter. That's my boy...
![]() |
| Not actual footage |

No comments:
Post a Comment