Get Your Hot Dog!

No blog would be complete without a picture of the famous Oscar Mayer Wienermobile to have that moment captured for eternity.  Fortunately, we were in the right place at the right time and we were able to stop and take it all in.  Kevin and the kids enjoyed checking out the buns on the car while I tried to snap some pictures, but as in life, all good things must come to an end.
Richard's epic moment (circa 2001?)



Ashley and Brandon looked less than enthusiastic, but I think that's because the bun sun was in their eyes, or perhaps they were in awe at the wonder of this glorious dog and needed a moment, or more realistic they wanted a minute to run over to 7-11 for a Big Bite hot dog.

It's so funny to see the vehicle driving around as I can't think of the car without being reminded of Richard's glorious picture.  I hoped the kids would replicate the stance, but no such luck - they just wanted to look around and see what freebies they could score from the drivers.  I actually thought ketchup would be a good handout, but they received whistles in the shape of the wienermobile instead.
Brandon & Ashley emulating their Uncle Richard
Brandon standing at the mustard-y gates to the car
(no pearly ones here)

No comments:

Post a Comment